top of page

DEEPING

Wetland south-east of Deeping St James of some 160 acres including part of the Deeping Gravel Pits SSSI and the Welland Bank Pits. There is a main lake (formerly known as "The Lake", dating from 1800) and two areas of smaller lakes and pools (formerly known as Welland Bank Quarry, excavated in the 1990's).

Deeping Lakes

bottom of page